As a customer I would like to see updates on my order/delivery clearly.
As a business user I would like to specify min and max days for the SLA to give customer indication on when the delivery will be completed.
- Add minDays (int) field to Carrier SLA (to be able to give min/max range)
- Add guaranteed (boolean), excludeWeekDays (CSV with excluded days in week starting from monday/1 to sunday/7) field to Carrier SLA (to indicate that min date is guaranteed e.g. Next Day Delivery excluding weekends)
- Add excludedDeliveryDays (CSV with dates in DD/MM/YYYY format, supporting ranges DD/MM/YYYY-DD/MM/YYYY)
- Add shippingInformation field to capture messages from 3rd party integrations
- Add estimatedDeliveryMinDate and estimatedDeliveryMaxDate dates for not guaranteed delivery (These fields can be updated by 3rd party integrations)
- Add guaranteedDeliveryDate for guaranteed delivery (These fields can be updated by 3rd party integrations)
- Add CustomerOrderDeliveryDet.shippingInformation and CustomerOrderDeliveryDet.estimatedDelivery for item specific updates on item level
- Add estimated delivery message on shipping step. For D1 deliveries this will be either range or specific date for guaranteed, for others the message should read "after X, subject to stock availability" where X is the min delivery.
- Add dates and shipping info on order view for customers
- Add dates and shipping info on order view in JAM
- Allow updating all fields: shippingInformation, estimatedDeliveryMinDate, estimatedDeliveryMaxDate, guaranteedDeliveryDate via order view in JAM
- expose delivery estimations to REST